Threaten your friends with outrageously priced, unappetizing Mandalorian cookies

In a recent episode of The Mandalorian, tiny puppet baby Yoda ate a blue cookie. I don’t watch The Mandalorian, but I am online enough to have seen photos of the tiny puppet baby Yoda eating blue macarons. You can now buy these macarons, called “Nevarro Nummies” from Williams Sonoma. Haha cool! I love macarons hell yeah. Except that they cost $49.95 for a dozen.

io9 kindly did the math for me because I cannot add or divide, and it estimates them to be about $4.17 per cookie. To which I say, you’re out of your goddamn mind. You want 50 bucks for 12 cookies that look like prop food? Eyeball these Hostess rejects and tell me you don’t have concerns:

  • These cookies look like they’ve had their souls sucked out by a cartoon...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3l1tlYq

Comments

Popular Posts